Monday, February 22, 2010

Flex Diet Update #2

So…about this flexitarian thing. I really want to do it. I mean, it’s not that hard to eat more fruits and vegetables and less meat but for some reason, I fell off the bandwagon. I got tired of eating salads, tuna and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch. Also I don’t know if this was related to my flex ambitions but my nails became brittle and started splitting. After about six weeks, I was pretty much done. So now my goal is to explore more vegetarian options so if or when I try again, I’ll be better prepared. Over the weekend I ate Trader Joe’s meatless corn dogs. They were tasty.

Got any other suggestions? I need them to be easy. Send them my way.

2 comments:

  1. Here's an awesome Moroccan salad recipe I posted last week. The couscous makes it filling. http://wp.me/pMjKz-1s I've made it many times for company and everyone loves it. The recipe makes quit a bit, so it's an easy lunch to pack. I enjoy your twitter posts! Have a great weekend. ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. @runmommarunnews - Thanks for the recipe. The photos are making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete